Health lesson plan
- Begin by reading the What Does God Say About Guarding Your Body? devotional for kids. Talk about ways your family can work together to stay healthy while you’re spending more time at home. Pray for the health of your family, your loved ones, and people who are sick around the world.
- Print out this search-and-find activity, and let your kids have some fun finding the hidden pictures. They will learn about common threats to the health of children around the world.
- If you have the time and supplies, do this science experiment to learn about germs and how they are spread. It includes a printable experiment worksheet so young students can practice the scientific method at home.
- Check out these photos of babies around the world, and read how God works through Compassion, local churches and parents to help them be healthy.
- Make lugaw, a yummy recipe from the Philippines that’s especially great when you’re sick. It’s like a Filipino version of chicken soup with rice!