Question 1 of 6.
Which of these trips sounds best to you?
1. a school trip to Washington, D.C., to learn more about U.S. history
2. a family reunion at the beach, where you share a house with cousins your age
3. vacation Bible school: the sleep-away edition
4. camping in the mountains near hiking trails and fishing spots
Question 2 of 6.
How would you prefer to spend a sunny Saturday afternoon?
1. shooting hoops with your friend next door
2. curling up on the couch with a good book
3. serving meals at your church to people in town who might be homeless or can’t afford groceries
4. having a few friends over to play and spend the night
Question 3 of 6.
If you were a sponsored child, what activity would you like best at your Compassion center?
1. learning to sew, cook or fix bicycles
2. chatting with your friends during playtime
3. playing soccer or tag outside
4. competing in Bible-memory games
Question 4 of 6.
Which topic would be most interesting to study?
1. how to have great conversations
2. the history of the Olympic Games
3. the solar system
4. Jesus’ teachings about helping people in need
Question 5 of 6.
What did you miss most while you stayed home to stop the spread of COVID-19?
1. playing team sports
2. going to school in person
3. going to Sunday school
4. seeing your friends
Question 6 of 6.
Which pet would you like the most?
1. an energetic dog needing lots of walks, games of fetch and dog-park visits
2. a one-eyed cat with asthma that needs daily medicine and extra care from you
3. a chameleon so you can watch it change color to match its surroundings
4. a talking parrot so you can teach it to say funny things
Next question 1 of 6
All 6 questions completed!