Question 1 of 6.
If you were a sponsored child, what activity would you like best at your Compassion center?
1. competing in Bible-memory games
2. playing soccer or tag outside
3. chatting with your friends during playtime
4. learning to sew, cook or fix bicycles
Question 2 of 6.
Which pet would you like the most?
1. a talking parrot so you can teach it to say funny things
2. a chameleon so you can watch it change color to match its surroundings
3. a one-eyed cat with asthma that needs daily medicine and extra care from you
4. an energetic dog needing lots of walks, games of fetch and dog-park visits
Question 3 of 6.
What did you miss most while you stayed home to stop the spread of COVID-19?
1. going to Sunday school
2. going to school in person
3. seeing your friends
4. playing team sports
Question 4 of 6.
Which topic would be most interesting to study?
1. Jesus’ teachings about helping people in need
2. the history of the Olympic Games
3. how to have great conversations
4. the solar system
Question 5 of 6.
How would you prefer to spend a sunny Saturday afternoon?
1. having a few friends over to play and spend the night
2. serving meals at your church to people in town who might be homeless or can’t afford groceries
3. curling up on the couch with a good book
4. shooting hoops with your friend next door
Question 6 of 6.
Which of these trips sounds best to you?
1. a school trip to Washington, D.C., to learn more about U.S. history
2. a family reunion at the beach, where you share a house with cousins your age
3. camping in the mountains near hiking trails and fishing spots
4. vacation Bible school: the sleep-away edition
Next question 1 of 6
All 6 questions completed!