What Kind of Explorer Are You?
Question 1 of 6.
Which of these trips sounds best to you?
1. a school trip to Washington, D.C., to learn more about U.S. history
2. vacation Bible school: the sleep-away edition
3. camping in the mountains near hiking trails and fishing spots
4. a family reunion at the beach, where you share a house with cousins your age
Question 2 of 6.
How would you prefer to spend a sunny Saturday afternoon?
1. curling up on the couch with a good book
2. having a few friends over to play and spend the night
3. serving meals at your church to people in town who might be homeless or can’t afford groceries
4. shooting hoops with your friend next door
Question 3 of 6.
If you were a sponsored child, what activity would you like best at your Compassion center?
1. competing in Bible-memory games
2. playing soccer or tag outside
3. chatting with your friends during playtime
4. learning to sew, cook or fix bicycles
Question 4 of 6.
What did you miss most while you stayed home to stop the spread of COVID-19?
1. playing team sports
2. going to Sunday school
3. going to school in person
4. seeing your friends
Question 5 of 6.
Which pet would you like the most?
1. a one-eyed cat with asthma that needs daily medicine and extra care from you
2. an energetic dog needing lots of walks, games of fetch and dog-park visits
3. a chameleon so you can watch it change color to match its surroundings
4. a talking parrot so you can teach it to say funny things
Question 6 of 6.
Which topic would be most interesting to study?
1. Jesus’ teachings about helping people in need
2. the history of the Olympic Games
3. the solar system
4. how to have great conversations
Next question 1 of 6
All 6 questions completed!