Question 1 of 6.
Which of these trips sounds best to you?
1. camping in the mountains near hiking trails and fishing spots
2. a family reunion at the beach, where you share a house with cousins your age
3. a school trip to Washington, D.C., to learn more about U.S. history
4. vacation Bible school: the sleep-away edition
Question 2 of 6.
How would you prefer to spend a sunny Saturday afternoon?
1. curling up on the couch with a good book
2. shooting hoops with your friend next door
3. serving meals at your church to people in town who might be homeless or can’t afford groceries
4. having a few friends over to play and spend the night
Question 3 of 6.
Which pet would you like the most?
1. a one-eyed cat with asthma that needs daily medicine and extra care from you
2. a talking parrot so you can teach it to say funny things
3. an energetic dog needing lots of walks, games of fetch and dog-park visits
4. a chameleon so you can watch it change color to match its surroundings
Question 4 of 6.
Which topic would be most interesting to study?
1. the solar system
2. how to have great conversations
3. the history of the Olympic Games
4. Jesus’ teachings about helping people in need
Question 5 of 6.
What did you miss most while you stayed home to stop the spread of COVID-19?
1. seeing your friends
2. going to Sunday school
3. playing team sports
4. going to school in person
Question 6 of 6.
If you were a sponsored child, what activity would you like best at your Compassion center?
1. learning to sew, cook or fix bicycles
2. competing in Bible-memory games
3. playing soccer or tag outside
4. chatting with your friends during playtime
Next question 1 of 6
All 6 questions completed!