Take this quiz to find out how many "acorns of thanks" you keep in your squirrel nest.
I thank God for the blessings in my life...
1. Once a year.
2. Once a month.
3. Once a week.
4. Once or more a day.
When it comes to my physical health, I...
1. Wish I had a different body.
2. Feel annoyed when adults tell me to eat vegetables or be active.
3. Thank God for my health about once a week.
4. Thank God for my health every day.
When I think about other kids my age, I think...
1. Most of them have better lives than me because they get everything they want.
2. I have an OK life, but I wish I had more of the things they have.
3. I have a better life than many of them.
4. I’m very blessed, and I ask God to bless them too.
I thank God that I have basics like food, clothes and shelter…
2. Only when I get a letter from my sponsored child.
3. Once a week.
4. More than once a week.
I don’t have everything I want, but I am thankful for what I have.
1. I totally disagree.
2. I mostly disagree.
3. I mostly agree.
4. I totally agree.
When I hear about kids who don’t have as much as I do, I…
1. Think their parents just need to work harder.
2. Change the subject so I don’t have to think about it.
3. Feel sad about it and realize that my life could be much worse.
4. Thank God for all I have and pray for ways I can help them.
When someone points out that I’m not acting grateful, I think…
1. That’s because I have nothing to be grateful for.
2. It might be true, but I don’t want to admit it.
3. It’s mostly true, and I feel embarrassed that I forgot. I’ll try to do better.
4. I was definitely acting ungrateful, so I’ll ask God to help change my attitude.
All 7 questions completed!